Visitors of the campground are required to comply with the public order rules of Narva.
Keep in mind that festival organisers and security personnel are entitled to deny campground entrance to and remove the tents of guests who do not follow the Campground rules:
1) Quiet hours begin at 23:00 (i.e., shouting, music, all kinds of loud noises are prohibited)
2) Smoking within the camping area is allowed only in a designated spot near the entrance.
3) It is prohibited to bring alcoholic drinks to or drink alcohol in the Campground.
4) Dangerous items such as cut-and-thrust weapons or firearms, ammunition, pyrotechnics, explosives, highly flammable, poisonous or radioactive substances are not allowed in the Campground.
5) It is prohibited to bring or use narcotic and psychotropic substances in the Campground or elsewhere.
6) Pets are not allowed in the Campground.
The Campground is guarded by Rapid Security patrols, supported by the police when necessary.